Wednesday 13 August 2014

Something Wonderful - Teresa Collins

Hello and welcome to the Sassy Scrapper blog.
My page today features the gorgeous Something Wonderful range from Teresa Collins Designs.
The red, yellow and aqua colour scheme has been great to scrap.
Today I've used it for this boy page.


I've used lots of pieces from ephemera pack to layer and embellish my page.
Including making this banner from the sticker sheet.  I just stapled the pennants together to
form the garland and used foam dots to adhere it to the page giving it some dimension.
The large number die cuts I randomly stuck on the page apart from the number 10 on the photo which was my sons' age when the photo was taken.


I wrote on this little journal spot from the ephemera pack and slid it under 
my photo.  
I like recording funny things the kids say on my pages so that they are never forgotten. 
Where on earth do they get this stuff from?  
We really laughed at this little gem. 
Maybe in another 10 years Son!!
 But at the moment he's still my cute little 10year old joker.



Below are links to the Something Wonderful products used on this page.

 
Something Wonderful Black Wood Paper 12x12     

Something Wonderful Cards Paper 12x12    

Something Wonderful Black Stripes Paper 12x12    


Something Wonderful Decorative Stickers Sheet 6x12
Something Wonderful Ephemera pack

Thanks for stopping by the Sassy Blog.
Cheers.
Leonie Neal-Dawson
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10