Thursday 11 June 2015

remember today layout + mini album - Anita Bownds

Hi..
All this month I will be sharing creations using Amelia - studio calico
As I'm using a 6x6 paper pad so as i wanted to add a border around my cardstock
 I pulled out a 12x12 bit of paper from the Heidi swapp 
Hello beautiful paper pad to Match my colours




As you can see I've used several layers 
The little puffy heart stickers are perfect for adding that extra pretty look
along with some of that beautiful vellum with gold dots


I use gold ink and clear embossing powder and a little pink sticker on the wood veneer 
I also added a beautiful doily in my layers for that girly look
And the gold foiled plastic cards are super cute for adding a fabulous layer



The gold foil word stickers are absolutely lovely to add to projects totally love them


I die cut a heart from a bit of patterned paper 
and backed it with vellum to Matt my photo on


Super fun colours to play with


And as I was playing I had an idea to use the heart I die cut out
I made a 6x6 mini album 



I started with 2 bits of cardstock 


That I cut down to fit a 6x6 sleeves with a border around the edge


Next I marked where to punch the holes for my brads


Then punched mini holes


Then I added a score line 


To both front and back covers


So the would freely open and close 


Then using a embossing folder I embossed the back cover to add texture 


And then I cut a extra bit of cardstock and embossed 


Then I cut a strip of vellum and added it to the edge of the cover


Next I glued the extra embossed bit of cardstock to the cover


And added a bit of lace on the right hand edge of my embossed cardstock 


I added the brads through the holes


And added the 6x6 sleeves 


And the back cover and open the brads


Then I was done!!

Don't forget to check out the Amelia - studio calico collection in the sassy store






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10