Friday 14 April 2017

Hello Bro | Bella Blvd Alex | Tarrah McLean

Happy Easter Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a new layout that is a little more masculine than the ones I have been sharing lately!

I got a brand new box of goodies from the Sassy store this week and picked a few masculine pieces this time!

Having 2 sons and a hubby I am rather inundated with boy stuff so I thought I would share how to create some fun boy layouts as I know they can be difficult!
I have used some of the awesome Alex collection by Bella Blvd that you can find in the Sassy store.....I cut a funky background, available from Just Nick Studio, using one of the patterned papers and backed it onto white cardstock. I also turned some of the negative pieces upside down and filled them back in for a pop of blue throughout the layout. 

The Alex ephemera pack had perfect bits and pieces in it to embellish my layout, I also used one of the yellow Bella Blvd puffy star stickers but coloured it black and the Heidi Swapp wood veneer pieces added some great male touches too. A little splatter of Mister Huey's Warm Calico mist added the final touches! Sometimes you just have to not overthink a project....I often find it difficult to know when to stop when I create layouts, I think with masculine layouts you can get carried away but if you keep things fairly simple you should be fine!


I took my black pen and also outlined a few of those triangles to make them stand out a little more too!

Thank you so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today! I hope you are inspired to try some boy layouts?! You can find plenty of boy themed goodies in the Sassy store now...below are photos and links to what I have used for this layout!

Enjoy your Easter with your families!
See you next week!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
Alex Turn It Up Paper 12"X12"      Alex Fundamentals Stickers 12"X12"    
Alex Paper Pieces Cardstock Die Cuts      Alex Tabbies Office Tabs 47/Pkg

  September Skies Wood Veneer Shapes Mister Hueys Warm Calico Charcoal     Bella Blvd Puffy Star Stickers  - Bell Pepper Mix
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10