Friday 11 August 2017

Smile | Shimelle | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you again today! I am sharing my 6th layout and last layout with these products, the awesome Shimelle 'Starshine' and 'Go Now Go'!! Time for something new to create with after this post!


As soon as I saw that paper with all the different size rectangles from the Starshine collection I knew I had to fussy cut them all out and layer them underneath my photo! I love how it turned out with all the colours and edges looking uneven!

I cut out one of the small hot air balloons from that paper and cut out some of the clouds from the cloud paper to help embellish my layout....as I am getting down to the last of my kit now, I didn't have many embellishments left so making my own was key!

This photo is one of my all time favourites...it was taken professionally last year...our first ever family portrait sitting and I love the photos...they are all so nice! I love how the black and white of the photo pops off the coloured patterned papers!

Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today! Make sure to check out the Sassy store for lots of amazing products you won't want to miss out on!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Journey Cork Stickers Phrases & Arrows  Shimelle Go Now Go Chipboard Stickers 3/Sheets

Shimelle Starshine Galileo Paper 12x12      Shimelle Starshine Orion Paper 12x12

Shimelle Starshine Rosetta Paper 12x12      Shimelle Starshine Spitzer Paper 12x12

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10