Friday 12 January 2018

Joy to the World | Crate Paper Fa La La | Tarrah McLean


It's Tarrah McLean back with you today to share another festive layout using the gorgeous Crate Paper Fa La La collection!

You can find this gorgeous collection along with loads of beautiful craft products in the Sassy Scrappers store now!

This photo is one of my most favourites taken on Christmas Day! I decided to cut out this large Joy title cut file from here so that my photo could be framed inside the letter 'O'. 

Once cut, I popped the cut file up using pop dots. I mostly used the Crate Paper Fa La La collection except for a few things added from my stash to help embellish. 

I even tried a little mixed media this week! I don't get messy very often but sometimes I get the urge to add some colour to the white background!

Thank you so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today!

Make sure to check out the Sassy store for all your craft needs!

Happy creating!!

Tarrah x

Fa La La Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" W/Gold Glitter (more on order)    Fa La La Twinkle Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"

Fa La La Mistletoe Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"     Fa La La Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg W/Gold Glitter

Fa La La Cardstock Stickers 6"X12" 2/Pkg W/Gold FoilFa La La Buttons 12/Pkg

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10